Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 am

"Ummm." Feliciano paused... "I am the answering machine. Please leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeeep."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Ivan's ship and their crew came to the island. Ivan and only two men from his crew got on land, and they started wandering around.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Ludwig waited before opening the door and sprint down the deck, vaulting the railing and landing in the sand before darting off in the opposite direction of Ivan.
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 am

"Oh really?" Alfred said, smiling, that explained everything! "They um can you tell me if anybody lives here? And tell them that I want to come in? It does look like a beautiful house."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 am

Feliciano blushed, looking down to twiddle his fingers, "You're really think this is a beautiful house?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Ivan kept going until he saw a house, not so far away, so he turned to walk towards it.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:22 am

Alfred nodded at the door, "Yep! It's amazing! I've never seen a house so awesome. I wish I had one like it, or that there were more in the world. But I want to see the inside! I bet it's just as awesome inside, if not more! You'll tell them that right answering machine?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:15 am

The little Italian was now feeling extremely guilty. Alfred was so nice and it seemed like he really did want to see Feli's house... Felician reached for the first lock, soon opening each one and pulling the door open. "Um... I'm the owner. You can come in and see it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:17 am

Ivan looked around as he made his way towards the house, soon reaching it.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:20 am

"Oh my-" Alfred jumped as somebody opened the door, "Dude, you're answering machine said that nobody was home? Oh wait, I get it! You just got in right? Wow, that's awesome timing! But I can come in? Thanks dude!" Alfred hugged the other happily.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:59 am

The brunet closed the door, locking it securely behind them before leading the blonde further into his home, "Ummm. Sure~ My names Feliciano, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:44 pm

"My name's is the Most Awesome Hero Alfred F. Jones. But you can just call me Alfred." He said, nodding as he looked around the house, "Wow, it's almost more amazing inside! That's hard to do, considering how great the outside looked. You live here?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:23 pm

The Italian followed Alfred, watching as the blonde admired his house. The little brunett couldn't help but blush and give Alfred a wide smile, it had been so very long since Feli had any company here, especially with companions who were actually nice to him. "Thank you! I try to take very good care of this place! It belonged to my grandpa before it belonged to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2