Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone)   A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Ludwig let out a sigh as he sat on a small bench. This was his little garden area, surrounded by sweet-smelling red roses.

He had his notepad for things to write and note as well as he had a grip on his problems. Here, he had no depression problems or stuttering problems. Not even an OCD issue. Here, he was simply Ludwig. Not the poor fellow in room 202, not even the janitor. Just Ludwig. Because of that, he became relaxed and found himself almost falling asleep. But because of what happened before he snapped awake and stretched, writing in the pad a few little notes.
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net

PostSubject: Re: A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone)   A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Francis sighed; it had been far too long since he'd been anywhere other than his room, the cafeteria and the washroom. He hadn't even been visiting the hobby room as much anymore... It just made him think of how horrible he was at everything. The blonde strolled through the garden, trying not to think too much (thought that seemed impossible for him.). Suddenly, he spotted another, much taller, broader blonde man sitting on a bench.

"Ah! Hello!" He called out, "I 'aven't seen you around 'ere before. Are you new 'ere?" Francis asked, trying to give a smile. Damn, damn, damn. I look a mess. I'm too ugly. I'll scare him off...
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone)   A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Ludwig was scribbling away about the man he had seen before a voice alerted him, causing him to drop his notepad with a flutter. Turning wide-eyed attention to the other male, he blushed. "P-please d-don't s-s-startle me." he responded softly. "A-and n-nein. I'm n-not n-new." he stammered. "I j-just k-keep to m-myself." he responded, struggling to smile and only managing a grimace. He abandoned his effort to a straight face. He then collected his notebook, holding it close. "I-I'd b-b-better g-go..." he mumbled, standing.
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone)   A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice little garden, hidden from view (Attn. Anyone)
Page 1 of 1