Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction time lads~!

Go down 
+7
Li Xiao Chun
Antonio Carriedo
Peter Kirkland
Feliciano Vargas
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Alfred F. Jones
Ivan Braginsky
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oliver Kirkland

Oliver Kirkland

Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Um, hello, well I'm sixteen years old and I live in america, west coast, I would like to have Oliver (obviously heh) this is the third forum I've ever signed up for rp so I'm not a stranger to how things work, I've role played as Oliver before and Romano, usually I go for Romano but I saw it was taken but thats cool I was happy to see that Oliver wasn't taken yet, I don't mind being called Jay in Ooc and well golly I'm a bit shy, I have many ships, most involving romano pft, so um, yes that's all I got.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Welcome Jay to my forum~ *offers a hug*
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:57 pm

*crawls from under her bed* Noruz is back, because felt orphan in her new forum...

So, for the new people information, I'm Noruz from Finland, from the same town as Ivan and irl friends. I've been here before but was so inactive I thought I couldn't carry on. ... And now I'm back.
I'm 16 years old at the moment but this fall I turn 17, yay! I go to upper secondary school, having drama courses and long math which is why I might have troubles getting online every day. And also because I have too many hobbies, like computer graphics, jujutsu, art school, being a member of our local manga- and anime club and I might become the president of my school's student council so I shall be busy!

I've rped a lot with different characters, but Matthew is my favourite haha~ And for that reason I shall stick with Canada until the end of time!

I hope that we'll all get along and please bear with me although I might get inactive at some point again, I shall try not to abandon everyone again because I love you Happy Russia 

...................................... *huggleattacks everyone because being that formal is a pain*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:38 am

Welcome back~!!!! <3 *huggles to death*
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello! I get called Prince a lot, so I guess that can be my nickname here! :) I came from the Fanfiction site by a link. I'm going to rp Portugal. I made him before Portugal was actually introduced so he's an OC (but I got permission to use him from ChibiRussia so I think it's ok...?). I hope to have fun here! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:03 am

HI~~<3 *sending hugs* And welcome~
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:01 am

Yay a new person~! Hi~!! <3 *huggles Prince* I can't wait to get to know your character~ Oh and also call me Noruz~  America la 
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Hello Noruz~! *huggles back* And hello again, ChibiRussia. =^^=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction time lads~!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Introductions :: Tell me who you are, plz~-
Jump to: