Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I won't be so active...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

I won't be so active... Empty
PostSubject: I won't be so active...   I won't be so active... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 pm

... around here now that school has started, and I want to concentrate on studying more so I won't be here as much as I would like to. I especially need time for studying Swedish since I already failed at the two first courses... Maybe I should get a Swedish friend or something so I could practice it more. I really suck at it...

Anyway, so I want to move my lazy arse and study more. That is one reason why I won't be so active.

One other reason is uhh... Well my grandpa just died recently, so I need a bit of time to... You know, get back to more normal and stable life situation, and it isn't helping at all that my depression has little by little come back into my life. Not every day, but sometimes and I try to push it out of the room and keep outside and lock the door so it wouldn't be able to get inside my head so much. If that made any sense...

I might answer RP threads here, just send me an e-mail if you would like me to respond, and I will at least try to. And this actually leads me to mention/talk about another subject, which is actually about RPing here. There's so much RPing happened in the chatbox, and so little in the threads that uhmm... How should I say this... It really shouldn't be like that. I'm not saying that RPing in the chatbox would be wrong or anything, I'm just saying that it would good, really good, if there would be more RPing going on in the RPing threads. I'm sure you can understand, right.

Well that's all for now. It's 2:43 AM, Sunday, I need to go to sleep. G'night, darlings.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net

I won't be so active...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: When you're not here :: If I'm not going to be here...-
Jump to: