Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon/Angel AU?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Demon/Angel AU? Empty
PostSubject: Demon/Angel AU?   Demon/Angel AU? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 am

Just something I thought of...

What if?(The question loved by all) What if instead of nations, they originally were humans? But something changed them... a war between Heaven and Hell went too far and the human learned of it, in turn choosing sides or choosing to remain neutral.

All of a sudden, those choosing sides started to become apart of the race on that side, humans growing wings, or horns.

In normal words, nations were humans, before they were caught up in the war and ended up choosing sides (or were already apart of a side). Then, humans/nations and normal humans became that race. (I've noticed how similar to vampires and Werewolfs this is...)

Then you could have like, Main angel city, main demon city, Heaven, Hell, Undergrounds (this could be a very dark place... maybe owned by the darkest angels, darker humans and normal demons who sell other races/their race as slaves?) and then neutral area.
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Demon/Angel AU? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon/Angel AU?   Demon/Angel AU? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 am

Hmmmmm.... That is actually a good one~! Really~!

... And I right away got an idea what would have happened to Ivan.... My imagination...

Oh well, anyway~! I think I'm up for it, and maybe I'll start putting it up right now~!
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net

Demon/Angel AU?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Other things~ :: Any suggestions~?-
Jump to: