Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction time lads~!

Go down 
+7
Li Xiao Chun
Antonio Carriedo
Peter Kirkland
Feliciano Vargas
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Alfred F. Jones
Ivan Braginsky
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Introduction time lads~! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:21 pm

So here you should tell something about yourself~! Maybe your age, where you're from, and anything what you want to tell, if it won't please, go to very personal and detailed deriction. Also, please tell who would you like to role-play.

Well maybe I should tell something about myself then~ Here goes:

I am 15, but I'll be 16 in July, and I'm from Finland. My nickname is ChibiRussia, so you can use that if you want to. I've been role-playing about half an year, with my friend mostly. And I'll be role-playing Russia here, da~
And please, don't mind if I write wrong, because my English isn't perfect~
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Hi~   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 am

Well~ I'm 15, but in September I'll be 16! I come from Finland~ People call me Noruz quite often~ Feel free to use it~
I've been role-playing about half a year with my friends~
And... I'm Canada, eeh...

My English is not perfect, but please don't mind it~
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 pm

You finally came!!! .... I mean... *cough*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:50 am

Hello~ I guess this is were I introduce myself x3

Okay, I feel kind of old now though T.T I'm 17 this year and will be 18 in May. Ah, I've been rping...about 7 years now *feeling old again* I'm suppose to be young! *falls dramatically to ground* I'm from Amercia and I'm NekoKayia, or whatever you wish to call me. I'm mostly used to Proboards, so this will be interesting learning how to use, so I may have some questions...

So yeah...hi.

And I'm America, Frick yeah! please?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 am

Hey another person who I kindaaaaaaa know~ Well from dA anyway~ dA is a good reason enough, right?

And now we have America here~
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 pm

I'm 15 and soon to be 16. I'm know in my group as Germany/Russia/Italy/just about anyone but I usually go as Kara. I'm from Canada XD and I'd like to be Germany as my username states.
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Awesome, now we have Germany in here XD
Welcome~ Happy Russia
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi, I'm Ester! I'm from Canada, like Kara. I'm 15 going on 16 and would like to be Gilbert!
(Ester's on another tab... I just screwed it up!)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:40 pm

(It's alright~)

Welcome~! Happy Russia
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Italy~

Hello I am Resa! I'm 17 to be 18 in September, I am from the most epic and heroic country of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA all caps because it's that awesome LOL. I've been rping for at least 6 years, and I would like to rp as North Italy~
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:12 am

Welcome to my forum~! *huggles*

I have to say though, that if you would change your location in your profile, because we are here as the characters. Like I am in real life in Finland, but I rp as Russia, so my location here is Russia, Moscow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:43 am

A bit late, I know, but anyway. There isn't much to tell because I also rp Ivan here~ So in other words I am Admin, lol~

But if someone wants to be Ivan or Arthur I can quit being both of them and just be one of them, if that made any sense to you
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

PostSubject: Hey peoplez!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Heya peoplez!

I am Sealand!

Anyways, my real first name is Phoenix... please don't make fun of it. I enjoy studying zombies, the real ones, not the ones in games and movies and such, and live in the cooliest country ever (behind sea-kun), America!

Also, in school, people call me America, and my best friends are called Japan, Germany, China, Italy, England, Canada.

I am Sixteen. *sarcastic yay*

Anyways, "I am a country!!"
Back to top Go down
http://amethyststories.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 am

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME~! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Antonio Carriedo

PostSubject: um... hello.   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:43 pm

I am a friend of the person who you know rps as france... My name is Missy Zomclass and please don't make fun of it...

I am pretty shy at times, but energetic at others... I am approx. 15 years old, and I live in a zombie research facility on an island, so i don't know that much about the outside world. I just recently was able to get a computer and now I am able to talk to people faster. I used to write letters to my three friends from the outside: QC, CK58, and GGEXP (france). I hope I can be a good friend here.

I would like to be Spain, por favor~
Spain

Also: I will probably be on here at the most random of times because i don't exactly sleep at night, nor do i have work that relates to a certain schedule.
Back to top Go down
http://zomclass.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 am

Welcome~! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Li Xiao Chun

Li Xiao Chun

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 pm

... I'm 15, I'm American... I live in the south but I have a lot of northern influence... I've been rping for maybe seven years... Call me Cas... *walks away because no one is here*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 am

Welcome~! Hope you'll enjoy your stay! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:02 am

Hi Cas!!! I'm American too! *does a happy dance*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Kon'nichiwa. Chibi Japan
I'm 16, located in America in the Southern states. I would like to role play Japan, but on another site I mainly role play as Finland and 2p!Finland.
Um, I don't think my role play skills are that great, but I really like to play male characters and the more grumpy tsundere characters as well. I really enjoy role playing, but let me know if I'm out of character or if my writing is poor.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Hallo and welcome.... I can't exactly say you're accepted, but its nice to see a new face! I bet you'll be fine at roleplaying-- I was terrible at it awhile ago, now I'm posting paragraphs easily. Just practise! I don't think you'll get that out of character, but if you do, I'll let you know.... Just as long as you capitalize your letters properly, I will not harass you XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:20 am

Hello there and welcome~
I am sorry that I'm quite late to reply, but I haven't really been here because of school, but now it's time for summer vacation, so yayz~!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:20 am

Yes, that is fine. I've been in break for a while and often get distracted. But I'll keep an eye out now to see if there is more activity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Ah, uhm, hello. (^^;; I'm really, really... really shy around new people... I'm not new to forums, but my old forum kind of... self destructed so I'm here for a new home. 

So, you can call me H or Hii when we're talking OOC... so yeah. I'm sixteen and from the United States. I've had experience playing all sorts of Hetalia character so I'm flexible and I was really happy that France was an open slot honestly. (^^;; Though, I usually role play as Arthur, simply because of the way in which I type... 

My favourite colour is orange...? I have a lot of MTP (My True Pairings...) Since I role played Arthur a lot, most of them are England related. (^^;; So yeah. My favourite probably being PrUK... >///< 

With France I tend to ship FrUK, PruFr, SpFr, BTT... Franada. I dunno. (._.)  

Ahmmm well, (._.; Nope, that's all I've got. m(__)m

Sexy France Bye? (Q_Q)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Welcome to my forum, Hii~! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction time lads~!   Introduction time lads~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction time lads~!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Introductions :: Tell me who you are, plz~-
Jump to: