Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to W.H.M.I~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Welcome to W.H.M.I~! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to W.H.M.I~!   Welcome to W.H.M.I~! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 am

W.H.M.I (Worldwide Happiness Mental Institution) is located in the middle of Siberia, and it is very well known all around the world.

The most challenging cases are send here, but also some other patients are here too, mostly if other places don't want them.

W.H.M.I is really well known because it also uses the old therapies like lobotomy which are illegal, but the doctors there have also some therapies which they have made up themselves, even though there is no evidence that they would actually work...

There are 225 rooms in total in W.H.M.I.

• 137 normal patient rooms, which have two beds for two patients, so there can fit 274 patients. (two beds and dressers, and one window with unbreakable glass)
  • 50 special patient rooms for patients who can't really be with other patients. (only one bed and walls are soft)
  • 10 doctor offices.
  • 2 staff member bedrooms. (two beds)
  • 1 staff member kitchen. (two fridges, a table and chairs)
  • 1 staff member living room. (a Tv and a couch)
  • 2 patient bathrooms. (very big bathrooms with many showers)
  • 10 toilets.
  • 1 patient living room. (quite large, one big TV and couple of couches and armchairs)
  • 2 patient "hobby" rooms. (one for painting and things like that, the other for playing games)
  • 2 medication rooms.
  • 7 therapy rooms.

There is also an outside area (a garden that the patients can take care of), which has a strong and high fence around it, so no patients can't escape~

The members of the staff welcome you to the Worldwide Happiness Mental Institution~
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net

Welcome to W.H.M.I~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Alternate Universe :: Worldwide Happiness Mental Institution :: About W.H.M.I-
Jump to: