Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!   BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:10 pm

OOC: Da~! The twins are here~! And everyone in here are wanting to know who is the father for those twins~
I have made my decision, and it is something that could not be possible in real world and wouldn't really make sense medically, but I decided: Screw that! I'm going to use my imagination! Berwarld And also: Fuck your opinion I'm not going to care if someone complains. This is my decision, and I'm not going to change it. Period.

(Sorry that I'm saying things like this, but I just kind of wanted to let it out)

But anyway~ Maybe I should let our dear Ivan ( Raep face ) explain~

Sexy Russia Sexy Russia Sexy Russia Sexy Russia Sexy Russia Sexy Russia Sexy Russia

So, uhmm... *lying on hospital bed, having two babies in his arms* The labour went really well. Sorry that I didn't call anyone here, I wasn't really thinking anything else but the babies... ...

Uhmm.. The twins are in good shape! They're doing great, not any problems or anything.

And the uh... *blushed slightly* Father... For them... Uhmmm... Doctors don't know how it's possible but... Both of them have two fathers.

Uhh... *lifts one of the twins a bit more up* He is Alfred's (Awesome post) and Feliciano's. (Sexy Italy) *the baby boy has Alfred's blond hair without the Nantucket but with Feli's curl, and he has Ivan's yes*

*then lifts the other* She's Gilbert's (Sexy Prussia 2) and Ludwig's. (Sexy Germany) *the baby girl has Gil's eyes and Lud's hair but it's colour is the same as Ivan's hair*

*smiles a bit as looks at the twins, blushing a bit because of happiness*

Awwwww~! Now, if you have any questions, you can ask~!

I'll try to answer them!
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!   BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:18 am

Ah so cute~! And an interesting fact: Cats can have litters that have several and different fathers. Just saying, cause I know that and it reminded me of it... 8D So it's not completely unscientifical since it is possible on earth!

~~ Awesome post ~~

What, it's mine? That's so amazing, ah they both look so adorable! Sorry I wasn't here but I came as soon as I heard! So amazing~
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!   BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Well I'm glad that you're here now. *smiles*

Must... Draw... Pictures... Of the... Babies...
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!   BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Yay! I love it! So cute~
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!   BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:35 am

*Stumbles in, looking very ruffled and surprised* I came as quvickly as possible.... Err.... so... zhey have two fazhers each? *smiles gently* I'm glad I managed to make it... I.... should call and tell Gilbert... *Gets out to tell Gilbert to get over there*
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!   BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 am

I think the boy's name could be Alexander Dante Braginsky... What do you think..? *looks at Al and Feli*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!   BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 am

Yay~ The babies are here~ *overflowing with crazy fangirl happiness*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!   BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BABIES ARRIVE~~~~~~!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Other things~ :: And just other things~-
Jump to: