Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totally Unoriginal: Cardverse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Totally Unoriginal: Cardverse Empty
PostSubject: Totally Unoriginal: Cardverse   Totally Unoriginal: Cardverse Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Ehhh... Why not?
Well, I was wondering if we could do a Cardverse RP. For those not familiar with it, the nations are personified as the cards. So, essentially, Card-Universe. So, Ivan's King of Clubs, Etc,.
The topics could be the kingdoms... it might need to be messed with... maybe have meetings between the kingdoms and such. But, it's just an idea.
We could also change the kingdoms and royalty...

The same could be done with Chess so... I'll just put that as sub idea or something...
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Totally Unoriginal: Cardverse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Unoriginal: Cardverse   Totally Unoriginal: Cardverse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:03 am

This is... A very late reply, I know, but what can you do, I didn't really think this one through before but I now have. I like the cardverse idea, and I'm actually planning it (and will continue planning once I get home, which is after about three days or so). I think I'll show my plan here or make another topic about it when I'm done, so you and others could comment on it and say if it's good enough or should I change something about it.

Also, I like the chess idea, and I could probably use as a base those little RP's that we have had before and then work on that. I'll put my plan of that RP AU somewhere as well, separately from the cardverse AU.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net

Totally Unoriginal: Cardverse
Page 1 of 1