Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

During lunch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:16 am

What could be up here~?
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:25 am

((Oops, I pressed send on accident. Stupid touch screen. Redo!))
"What could be up here~?" Alexandre wondered as he opened the door to the rooftop. He cracked the door and looked out, making sure he was alone. Not seeing anyone, Alexandre continued opening the door and stepped onto the flat roof. There were the air conditioners that kept the school cool out here and the little building that had the door to the stairs, but that was about it. It was the perfect place to eat and read calmly. He almost expected to see Heracles snoozing up here with his many cats. He didn't check behind the building to see if he was really alone and in peace, but Alexandre figured if someone else was up here, they would have bothered him when he opened the door. He set out his lunch--although it looked more like a breakfast--and started to dig in, taking out his philosophy book to study.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:47 am

Matthew had been sitting next to the door and when the other student came the door hit him in a rather unpleasant way. He didn't make a sound though and just looked at the other boy. The pancakes he had were luckily unharmed so Matthew began eating his lunch quietly while glancing at the other every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:28 am

Alexandre sat back after reading the chapter in his textbook, rolling his shoulders. He'd read better descriptions of Greek philosophy and it's role in science and art in Greece, but it WAS still a nice book. He popped his neck and looked around, not anticipating the boy that caught his eye. Alexandre's eyes widened at the thought that there had been someone there the entire time. Alexandre hadn't seen this person before in the school and suspected they were in different classes, if not grades. Alexandre knew he was kind of an airhead when it came to anything but his (mostly) friendly competitions with Spain and philosophy, but surely even HE could have noticed another person so close. He cocked his head and asked, pointing at the pancakes, "Are those things any good? I've never seen them before, and they have brown stuff on them. Are they a lunch menu item in this school?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Matthew blinked few times and turned to look at the boy. Then he glanced at his pancakes for few seconds before shaking his head slightly.
"No, I made them myself. They're called pancakes and they're my favourite food, eh", he answered to the questions with his quiet voice. "So... What are you having for lunch?" Matthew tried to think something to discuss about. New people were always really intimitading to him.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Alexandre looked back at his own food. "Just an omelet. I didn't have a lot of time to cook today, or I would have made something more lunch-related." He shrugged, smiling at the other boy. "You should have seen what Yao brought. It was like he needed to feed his siblings AND the rest of the school with a different meal for everyone!"
Laying down, Alexandre looked up at the sky, feeling full and content. "Do you come up to the roof often? It's my first time being up here, since I got told about it yesterday." He looked back over to the other boy and suddenly seemed to realise something. "Oh, I never even asked your name! Mine is Alexandre Ala Rui Acacio. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:47 am

"I'm Matthew. Matthew Williams. This is actually my first day in this school, eh", he smiled as he turned to look at his shoes. "Pleasure to meet you." Matthew tried to stay calm although talking to a new person really made him nervous. His heart was racing because of excitement and fear over meeting Alexandre. The boy seemed nice and Matthew felt like they could maybe be friends unless he screwed this up. Making people remember him wasn't one of Matthew's strong points though.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:40 pm

"Matthew, sim?" Alexandre's accent bled into the name, but he did well enough pronouncing it that it was recognizable. "I did not know there were transfer students still coming in... What class are you in next? I have Economics with Mr. Zwingli after lunch. Maybe I could show you where your class is once lunch ends." Looking back up at the sky, Alexandre contemplated how glad he was he'd found the new student before anyone else (Ivan Braginsky, Francis Bonnefoy, Gilbert Beilshmidt, Im Yong Soo...) did. As much as he could understand that some students had a... WAY... with new students, their... newbie orientation... tended to scare off more newbies than keep them, and seeing the same people that could only be acquaintances to him was... lonely. From experience, Alexandre knew that it would take at least a few days of moderate normality to convince Matthew to stay despite some of the more interesting students in attendance at World Academy. Alexandre really wanted Matthew to stay, too. Although Alexandre wasn't exactly normal, as long as Spain was nowhere in sight, he could pass for it, and that he could orient Matthew around the school was actually an honor since the eccentric students looked for new kids regularly. Maybe he'd gain a friend in school...
Alexandre realized he had been thinking for far too long to pass as a normal pause in conversation and made a face. Once he got on a train of thought, it was hard for him to reign himself in, causing him too look much more airheaded than he actually was. He hoped he hadn't missed Matthew's reply as he spaced out, but he had the sinking feeling Matthew had been staring at him for a while. Alexandre glanced back over at him sheepishly. "Sorry, I was just thinking... What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:48 am

Matthew smiled slightly as he just nodded to reply to Alexandre. The silence soon got awkward again though so he had to say something despite feeling shy.
"I... I don't actually know what I have next", he said quietly and began looking for his schedule from his bag. "But the headmaster said I have the same classes with... He's called Ivan if I remember right, eh. He seemed nice, but I lost him when lunch began so I came here." Matthew smiled slightly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:20 pm

"I-Ivan, huh?" Alexandre didn't have anything against Ivan personally, but he always felt something... dark... from the boy when he got angry. "I've never really talked to him all that much. I suppose he's an okay student... Wait, that means you have class with me. Oh, which classes did I have with Ivan again...?" He thought for a moment and then snapped his fingers. "Art and Economics! So I guess you are in my year, huh? I thought since you were so mature you might be older..." He stopped, realizing that sentence could be taken wrong. Alexandre sat up abruptly. "It's not as if I was saying I think you're immature or too mature or..." He sighed. "So do you wanna walk to class with me once lunch ends? Since we both have Economics together next..."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:37 pm

"Oh, oui, that sounds lovely", Matthew smiled softly as he nodded. Alexandre seemed talkative and Matthew liked it. Being the shy and quiet person he was, it was pleasant being with someone who was the opposite to him.
"Um, so, is this school nice? I mean, do you like this school, eh?" Matthew asked after a moment of silence, curious to know the other's opinion. The school seemed nice, but since it was Matthew's first day he couldn't tell for sure what it was like to study there.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Alexandre looked at Matthew, pondering the question. "I can't think of any other place I'd like to be. I mean, this school is way different than anything I've ever seen before, sure. It has factions and alliances, fights and friends... But in the end, I really like it. There's no other school like it, no other place that can match it." Alexandre grinned. "It really feels like a family once you get used to it; no matter who it is, if someone from this school sees you in trouble outside of it, they'll back you up, fight for you, defend you, comfort you... Even Antonio, the guy I consider my arch nemesis in all things competitive, actually helped me get myself back together when my mom died. I saw Ivan and Alfred working together to get their grades up once, too." He turned completely to Matthew, eyes twinkling. "And I've only been here a little while myself, but I think you'd fit in great in this makeshift family, sim?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:30 am

Matthew nodded slightly with a smile on his face. "Oui, I think it's possible." He finished eating his pancakes so he put his things into his bag. He thought for few seconds before he took out his pencilcase and a notebook, and began doodling something there. He thought of something he could talk with Alexandre while he drew, though.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:12 pm

"Huh? You draw?" Alexandre sat up straighter to try and see the drawing, but not crowd Matthew. "I can't draw a thing, not even stick figures. I can even show you that, since we have Art together." He laughed heartily. It was pretty well known around the school that he was NOT an artist like Feliciano, even though they were cousins. And, after feeling utterly dejected from looking at Kiku's drawings for newspaper club in the hallway, Alexandre had only taken Art this semester because he needed it to graduate. It was both fortunate and unfortunate that he and Matthew shared that class: fortunate because he would have a friend in his most hated class, and unfortunate because that friend was about to witness his major incompetence with a paintbrush.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:02 am

Matthew nodded with a shy smile. He showed Alexandre his doodle of a polar bear, or more like a stuffed polar bear. "I'm not any good either, eh... I just find drawing relaxing." He said quietly. He didn't think that he was any good although he was able to draw his stuffed animal almost realistically, and also in cartoon-style. He loved drawing people in the cute cartoon-style.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:26 pm

"W-woah..." Alexandre blinked. "That's amazing! How did you do that? You're definitely going to be one of the teacher's favorites, just like Feli and Kiku. I wish I could do that..." He looked up at Matthew, and smiled. "Hopefully I can wow people like that in Advanced Psychology! Although it'll be a bit hard, since I am going up against the seniors. I'm taking it early because I took and passed all of my general education classes too early."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:47 am

Matthew nodded, feeling a little embarrassed because of showing his doodle to the other boy.
"Advanced psychology sounds really fun.. I wish I had it too, I'm sure it would be fun to be there with you, eh", he said with a slight smile. He was having a staring contest with the floor in shyness as he kept doodling.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 pm

((I'm finally back! School is a turd, and it's worse when you have to make all new friends and study-buddies for college. XD))
"It's a bore compared to philosophy, but the teacher is really cool. And my schedule isn't nearly as impressive as your art!" Alexandre grinned, looking at his watch. He stood and offered Matthew his hand to help him up. "The bell is going to ring soon, so we might want to get into the building. It's obscenely loud out here, believe me. You want to be inside when that thing goes off."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:57 pm

((Yay! Good to have you back c: ))

Matthew nodded and took a hold of the offered hand to get up. He smiled slightly to Alexandre as the other helped him up. "Merci... Is our classroom near, eh?" he asked as they walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:12 pm

((Should we continue this in the classroom? We can make a new classroom and invite Chibi, since she is the resident Russia extraordinaire. ^^))
"Er... it's sorta... across the building." Alexandre grinned sheepishly. "But we'll get there in record time, I promise!" He grabbed Matthew's stuff for him except for the bear, and started to pull him happily towards the small building hiding the stairs. "Let's head off before that stupid bell rings."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:56 pm

((Oh yes, I can make a new topic and let's see if Neechan would like to join us there ^^ ))

Matthew went with Alexandre obediently. He didn't have much choice since the other boy almost dragged him, but he didn't mind. It was nice being noticed like that. Not too much, but simply noticing him and talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

During lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: During lunch   During lunch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During lunch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Alternate Universe :: High school, here we come~! :: On the roof of the school-
Jump to: