Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hope For New Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Ivan did hurt the little demon, but didn't kill it. He took the journal back, and let the demon escape with a broken leg. Ivan actually hadn't planned on breaking the leg, but sometimes he just can't control his powers enough and ends up using them too much.

Ivan sighed. Why was it so hard to keep one journal safe? Hard it seemed to be.

He then went back to get his cloak.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:37 am

Feliciano watched the place where he'd just heard the pitiful cries of the little demon, nearly horror struck. It had almost sounded like the cat when the blonde stranger had landed on it... Speaking of which, he moved to tug on the other mans sleeve. "Hey Mister. What's your name? Where'd you put the cat?"

A safer topic than the really really big monster that was roaming around killing things in the dark. And though he didn't trust this cat killer, hadn't someone somewhere said you where safer in numbers?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

Ivan went back to where the other two were to get back his cloak, and when he picked it up from the ground, he was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 pm

"Huh? I'm Alfred. Oh the cat..." Alfred hesitated a moment at the question before smiling, "He ran off after I healed it. Brought it back from death I did." He nodded in agreement with himself, as if very proud of it. Noticing the demon-angel-man - he would need to think of a good name for whatever that was, maybe like a griffin was half lion half eagle, which was awesome. Hm, he'd have to think on this later.

"Hey, erm...griffin thing!" It would have to do for now, "What were you fighting over?" Because female-tremble-guy hadn't put any imput into his question earlier, so mean, but now he could ask the actual person, which was probably more reliable, but much less fun then guessing.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 am

Griffin thing...? Well that was a new one. But why should Ivan care? He shouldn't.

"I would rather keep that information to myself...."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:19 am

Feliciano moved forward to grab onto Alfred’s arm staring at the stranger, still scared nearly witless by the much larger man and clinging to the guy he could now say he actually knew. Besides, he’d worked a miracle and healed the kitty he’d crushed so he couldn’t be all that bad. But the other stranger was still unknown and a lot bigger than Feli, and the last time he’d seen someone so much bigger than him he hadn’t been exactly nice. Grabbing him, and mentioning making him work and clipping something or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:27 am

Ivan glanced at the smaller one of the two before looking back at the other.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 am

Alfred just nodded, it probably was food then. Nobody ever wanted to part with that, he would know. The brunet was clinging to him now and shaking like a leaf, seeming terrified of the larger man. Then again he did seem easily frightened. But then why would he be clinging to him? Oh well.

The griffin thing was looking at him now, and as he had been told several times before that usually meant somebody was looking for him to speak...or needing a hero...they went hand in hand anyway. Putting on a large smile on he jabbed a thumb into his own chest, "Anyway, I'm Alfred F. Jones, expert hero always ready to save the day and everybody around!" Frick yeah! ...Then again if the other had food that needed guarding, that would be difficult, "Even if it is such a difficult task, I shall not fail!" He nodded in agreement to himself, pleased at the small speech.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 am

"An expert hero, huh...?" He asked, while moving to lean against a wall, his tail moving around a bit in somewhat interested way.
This Alfred. He seemed to be somewhat... amusing to his demon side. But then again rather annoying. Both amusing and annoying.
The demon side of him grinned at that inside him.

"Anyway... I guess I could tell my name now that you told yours...." He still thought for a short moment before saying anything else.

"Ivan Braginsky."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 am

"Awesome, nice to meet you! But yep, that's me, expert hero. It's true, it's a job profession and everything." Okay maybe not, but it might as well be! He was just that dedicated to it. And it's not like anybody would be able to prove him wrong anyway upon first meeting, so oh well.

He did kind of have a funny name, but at least he knew what to call the other now, "Still, you should be more careful of things stealing your food, especially with so many homeless people about." Alfred nodded wisely.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 am

Alfred was a hero! That explained his ability to work miracles, Feliciano thought as he watched the man warily. Wondering why Alfred thought the thing this Ivan had been so intent on retrieving was food. It had looked like a journal to him unless... Maybe it was a cook book? "Ummm." He carefully got up the courage to speak, drawing it from the blond who's arm he squeezed tighter in his grip, and it took quite a squeeze, the other man was bigger than both of them. "Mr. Braginski, why did a demon try to steal your cook book?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 am

Ivan sighs.
"It wasn't food, and it wasn't a cook book....... and there are many reasons why, little one..."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 am

Alfred tilted his head to the side slightly, curious, "Well I don't know what's more important than food, but okay." He said, shrugging. Maybe this Ivan character had lived a terrible life where food wasn't the most important thing ever. He shuddered to even think of that. Then again...if he was scared to get it stolen again then he would lie about it. Smiling brightly, he flashed a thumbs up, "I get it now, that's fine to keep it to yourself! Secrets are secrets after all." Even if he now knew it was food, he would pretend he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:18 am

Feliciano blinked, curiosity beginning to overcome crippling fear. "Then what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 am

Ivan thought for a moment.
"All I can say is that.... It's a journal...."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 am

Feliciano blinked and smiled, suddenly feeling less wary of the second stranger he'd met that night. "Oh! I see. I have a diary too~ I wouldn't want anyone to get that, especially not a demon!"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 am

Ivan smiled a bit, and moved close to the smaller one, actually crouching down so he wouldn't seem so tall.
"Then you get my point, little one..."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 am

The smaller man bobbed his head emphatically, "Ve~ Some things shouldn't be seen by others. A diary is secret, art is for the eyes."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:23 am

"That is true little one~..." He said with a small smile, and his tail slightly and lightly touched the smaller one's cheek.
"So.... Would you tell your name~?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Feli's eyes dropped low, trying to see as much of Ivan's tail as he possibly could without moving. "I'm Feliciano."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 am

"Feliciano, huh......... Can I call you Feli~?" He asked Feliciano, and moved his tail slightly between their faces, but only momentarily.

His tail looked somewhat weak and thin, but actually it was really strong, and it can be used almost like a whip when needed. The point of his tail seemed to be sharp and it was a bit shaped like a heart, and it's colour is black like his horns.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 am

Feliciano nodded, eyes still on Ivan peculiar appendage. "That's fine! Lots of people call me Feli~"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

"Alright~ Feli it is~" He said with a smile, and noticed that the smaller was looking at his tail, so he kept moving it in front of him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 am

The Italian smiled happily bobbing in place as his eyes followed the spade shaped tip curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 am

Ivan smiled a bit wider at that, and kept moving his tail there.

"Are you interested in it~?" He said while he poked Feli's nose with the tip of his tail gently, not hurting the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hope For New Life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Alternate Universe :: Angels and Demons :: Earth :: The city of Adrian-
Jump to: