Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hope For New Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

A Hope For New Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:30 am

Feliciano nodded, "I haven't met many people with tails."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:35 am

"I see~...." Ivan said, while still smiling a bit.
"So you haven't seen a demon before...?"
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:28 pm

The smaller man looked up at Ivan and shook his head with perhaps too much emphasis. "I don't think so." His hand went up to meet Ivan's tail in front of his face, his eyes wide as they followed its movements. "How do you tell if someone's a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 am

"Well... Demons have a tail, usually black or red, and they got horns. They also have bat-like wings, but not all demons have wings." Ivan said calmly, even though he knew most of those was what Ivan had. Only that he didn't have bat-like wings. He had angel wings. "But of course demons can hide their true form, so you have to careful."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Feliciano's eyes widened as though a thought had just now dawned on him. "Does that mean you could be dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:09 am

Ivan nodded, still smiling a bit. "Da, I could be, when I want to. But I don't really harm anyone who hasn't done anything bad to me or my family. So you don't have to worry about will I hurt you or not. As long as you won't try to hurt me or my family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hope For New Life   A Hope For New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hope For New Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Alternate Universe :: Angels and Demons :: Earth :: The city of Adrian-
Jump to: