Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Alfred stepped onto shore, a smirk playing across his face as he had finally, finally had found the alleged treasure island said to contain a large treasure that would set one for life and even longer maybe. He looked over the island with a critical eye before humming and skipping a bit to get used to the land a bit, "Alright, onward to the treasure!" He said, suddenly stopping, star in his eyes as he pointed towards a seemingly random direction and heading towards it.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Feliciano stood at the edge of the shoreline, hiding among the plants native to the island as he stared at the ship planted in the middle of the cove. Someone was here! Oh, but what if they were bad like... Like the British! That would be terrible the whole place could end up in flames as evil British pirates searched for his treasure! He couldn't let that happen, if it got in the wrong hands his treasure could cause unbearable misfortune. Like... Like what that Arthur fellow had done. He shivered on the verge of tears as he tried to keep an eye on the new blond inhabitant of the island.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:17 am

Pulling out a semi large piece of paper, he looked it over a couple of times before folding it back up and putting it away in his jacket and continued on, sure his crew would man the ship no problem while he was searching. Humming happily, he continued on his way, counting paces absently in his head.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 am

Feliciano followed behind as quietly as he could, his intruder was tall, much taller than the other pirate had been, but he was blonde, the same as the other man. But right now he was unaccompanied so maybe he'd be easier to stop? No, he was bigger than Feli and-
He let out a loud WHUMF as he tripped over a root and dropped to his knees, little tears flecking his eyes and his automatic responses caused him to call out, "I'm sorry! I surrender! Please don't hurt me!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 am

Alfred stopped at the sound of somebody pleading, a familiar sound to all pirates, but misplaced on what should have been a deserted island, especially since it was English. He looked back to see a small brunette girl? No, boy...no wait...a nameless-genderless person who seemed to have got caught on a tree root, going back over he knelt by them, "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head at the other curiously.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:01 pm

A small white flag seemed to appear magically in the little Italians hand as he waved it frantically back and forth an expression of utter terror dominating his body language. "Ah! Please! Please don't hurt me! I have cousins who are pirates, and I'm harmless. I'll even be a virgin if you'll agree that makes me too young to die!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:22 pm

"Um....well admitting to being a virgin might not be the best move around a pirate, but no need to fear, I'm Alfred F. Jones, and I'm not only a pirate, but the most heroic pirate that was or ever will sail the seven seas!" Alfred said, nodding and striking a pose, hands on his hips and looking towards the distance in a confident stance before looking back down at the brunette cheerfully with a large smile, "But don't worry, I won't hurt you," yet, "What's you're name?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Feliciano stared wide eyed at the pirate, lip quivering. "You really won't hurt?"
Had his flag worked? Wow! That was like the first time the little scrap of white material had actually worked since, well, since Feliciano himself had been a pirate. Maybe this guy wouldn't be as bad as Arthur!
Still, he had better make sure. His brother would be angry with him if one day he sailed back into the cove and their treasure was once again in the hands of a wicked, evil beyond all belief, foreigner.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Alfred nodded, smiling reassuringly, "Sure, unless you try and hurt me or something. But other then that, you're okay in my book." The blond said, winking as if such a thing could prove his point or make him seem more reliable somehow, "So don't worry about it!" But if the person did try attacking or manipulating him, or say try and steal what was rightfully Alfred's then well, they would have a problem, no matter how cute or girly the man looked.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Feliciano smiled and hopped to his feet, "I won't hurt you! I don't like fighting."

He bounced happily in front of the stranger and held out his hand, "I'm Feliciano, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Alfred smiled, glad that the other seemed to be cheering up, taking the hand in his own, "Nice to meet you Feli, you don't mind if I call you Feli do you? Nah, of course not. And as I said, I am the most awesome Alfred F. Jones, one and only actually, but you get it."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"Oh yeah!" Feli chirruped, vaguely recalling that Alfred had said something like that earlier. "Sooo, why are you here Alfred? Restocking supplies?"
He hoped so, that would make it easier for him by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 pm

"Huh? Oh no, I'm looking for treasure, but you can't have any unless you're part of my crew, it's the rules and all of that." Alfred said, shrugging and nodding at the same time to make for an interesting combination, "But I know it's real. So if you join my crew, you can get some of the proceeds."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Feliciano shook his head, "I'm fine. I have to stay here so I can't become part of a crew."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:41 pm

"Oh too bad, well I'll see you around then, it was nice to meet you!" Alfred said, waving cheerfully while walking towards his previously stated destination.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Feliciano followed him, "Oh and I should tell you. You won't find the treasure on this island. It was moved after Captain Kirkland left-"

And Feliciano would have said more, but the root that dislike him so much had once again decided to trip him up so he fell into the bushes out of sight.

Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Alfred turned around, "Wha-" There wasn't anybody there, oh shit, was the person something like a ghost? Oh no, hopefully it wasn't protecting the treasure. He hesitated before looking around for awhile before slowly walking away nervously.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:19 am

When Alfred was out of sight Feliciano sate up, a slightly dazed expression on his face. He hadn't meant to do that. He shook his head in an attempt to clear it and got back on his feet. Oh well. He would go home and make pasta, then maybe he could find the pirate again and convince him to leave, he'd tell him the place was haunted by british ghosts that ate souls. That'd definitely make him leave. British people were scary, with their big teeth and fatal food...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 am

Alfred continued walking, thoughts of ghosts still in the back of his mind, but if the ghost left maybe it was alright, oh but they had shook hands! Letting out a sigh of heavy relief, the blond pirate smiled happily, step picking up in enthusiasm and confidence towards the map's destination. Ha, what had he been thinking? Ghosts don't inhabit beautiful islands.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 am

Feliciano made his way through the tropical foliage, retreating to his house at a surprisingly speedy pace considering how often roots, vines, tree branches, rocks, and even his own feet usually tripped him up.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Following the path of the map at leisurely pace now that he solved the mystery of the ghost, Alfred didn't so much like the strange way the ground didn't move, so the sooner he was back on the ship the better! But it was kind of nice to walk under the shade on such a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:27 am

Feliciano walked until he came across a small little house that looked strangely incomplete, as though half of it had been buried beneath the earth. He carefully unlocked a series of puzzle locks a friend of his from long ago had once equipped the place with and slipped inside.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 am

The blond stopped when he saw the house. Why was there a house in the middle of the island? Oh no, what if it really was haunted? He shuddered at the thought before shaking his head clear of it and pulling out the map. Had he gone the wrong way, and here he had thought he was getting close.

Scanning the piece of paper over a couple times he nodded and put it away, this was the place. He would just have to knock on the door. It somebody opened it, it wasn't haunted and he could explore. If nobody did, he had to go back to his ship and bring back more people. Never separate in ghost-filled houses. Going over to the strange door on the strange house, Alfred knocked.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 am

Feliciano heard a knock at the door as he busied himself with large vats of boiling water, he carefully added noodles before going to the front door and peeking through the peephole. through the tiny glass lens he saw the blonde he'd met earlier today and squeaked. The pirate wanted his treasure! He must have followed the smell here, although it hadn't been cooking for long so he wondered how that was possible. Oh well, might as well take the safe route. "Nobodies home!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 am

"Oh really? Okay, just checking." Alfred said, turning around and walking away a few steps before it dawned on him and he turned back around and knocked at the door again, "Hey wait, if nobody's home then who would be there to say nobody?" Oh no, it couldn't really be a ghost could it? No, they couldn't exist!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)   Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going on a treasure hunt (attn. anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next