Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 am

Ivan was walking around in America. Not that he wanted to be in America, but there wasn't so dangerous as in Russia. He was walking along a roud, and saw almost no one around. Sometimes couple of those creatures, zombies. But he killed them easily. It didn't take him long to beat a zombie to death.
He was dragging his pipe along him, and he was having his long coat still on, even though there was quite warm day. He just didn't want to take the coat off. He was stubborn.
Ivan actually hoped that he would be able to find someone alive around here. He hated being alone.
After a while he came across a amusement park.He looked at it a bit.
"Maybe there isn't many of those things..." He thought, and went inside. The gates were closed, but not locked. He opened the gates, getting in.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 am

Alfred was sitting with his eyes closed until he heard the sound of the gates opening. He was close to the entrance of course. He was actually about the get a bit of shut-eye, even if it was during the daytime, it was warm and nice. But apparently his nap wasn't happening.
He was a good twenty feet off the ground so any zombie that saw him had to climb up the ride. One might question how he would get down, but in his experience getting up was always the hardest.
Alfred pulled out his gun and clicked it off of safety. It was one of his pistol, mostly just to draw the things attention so that it would come closer and he could really do some damage.
He looked towards the gate to see a very tall, hulking figure that was dragging a weapon behind it. Great, a zombie that took a liking to a weapon, those were rare but they usually did have wood or something blunt. Never guns, thank god. Cocking his gun he drew his aim on it, hesitating a moment, debating whether he should shoot it in the head now. With a bit of internal debate, he figured since it was just the one, he'd give it a good sporting chance. Just cause the world had ended and it was a monster didn't mean he should drop all his beliefs. And so, with that, he shot, purposely missing the damned zombie altogether. Now to see if it found him. They weren't very bright.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Ivan didn't even flinch when the shot was shot. He did stop though, and looked at the spot where the bullet had went.
"Zombies don't shoot with guns...." He thought. "So it was a human... A survivor..."
He then looked to the direction where the shot had come, only to notice someone twenty feet off the ground.
The pipe that he had been dragging, now came to rest on his shoulder, while he was still holding it with one hand.
Then there came a zombie from behind him, but he had noticed it already. He was just waiting for it to come close enough. What made him in somewhat good mood, was that the zobie was running pretty fast towards him, so he grinned a bit.
When the zombie was just about to get him, he quickly moved out of the way, but at the same time turned, so he could hit the zombie with his pipe. Actually the head of the zombie, and now the reason why he was happy that the zombie had come so fast. Now he could hit the head so, that it came flying off of the zombie, so now the zombie was headless, and the body fell on the ground, and didn't get up again. The head flew of to somewhere...
Sighing, he put the pipe back on his shoulder. He had long ago figured out, that only way to kill a zombie, was to make brain damage, or brake the spine. And that what he did just now, pretty much did the trick.
Ivan then turned his gaze back to the person who was up there.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Okay, it had basically looked right at him, first sign something was strange. Then he noticed another zombie, moving quite quickly towards the one he had just shot at. Then he saw the taller one remove the head with barely any effort. Zombies didn't kill their own kind like that, they were known for hoarding together. Oh shit, that was another human.
Although excitement filled him at the prospect of meeting another survive, he did just kind of shoot at the guy. Still, another person! And considering how he just took out that zombie in like a second flat, they were pretty badass. But a survivor? He hadn't seen another one before everything went to hell. Still, no point waiting around up here questioning things.
If it was by chance a zombie, kill it, if not, then awesome! Alfred put his gun back in his jacket for now, clicking the safety back on. Still, zombie or not he didn't know if this person was dangerous, something his paranoia fueled, but that was okay! He had an awesome idea to test this person's heroicness! "Hey!" Alfred called out, "You alive over there?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oh great...." Ivan thought. "An American.... Just fantastic.... Not..." He sighed, and then answered the other:

"Da~! At least I believe I'm alive~!" He had a thick Russian accent, so it shouldn't be hard to guess where he was from.
At least he had found someone else who was also alive, but there was always the but. Last time when he had few people who were alive, and they tried to feed him to dogs. ...... Well those dogs didn't live for long, that was for sure. Neither did those humans. So he had figured out that he can't really trust people, before knowing them well, but now that the world was like this, you could trust people even less.
But he was still willing to try this out. At least he wouldn't be so alone like before. And he could also ask if the other had any food. He hadn't eaten almost anything in two days, and he was starting to feel pretty hungry.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 am

Perfect, a Russian Just his luck...maybe he should shoot the other anyway. Alfred sighed heavily, well okay, maybe not, but still, a Russian? Really?
Well, they seemed to have a small sense of humor and weren't a zombie so there was that. If it was a Russian zombie, he would have had to like have killed it several times, burned it, then scatter the ashes. Just in case. But they were human, so no doing that he guessed.
"Awesome!" He called back, "Hey, if you don't mind, I could use a little help getting off this thing!" Not true, because he could totally get down if he wanted to, he'd done so several times before. But it would be so much easier to get the other to do it, and he was testing the other, so laziness + heroic = ...something really good that worked out for him.
And it would still be kind of cool to have like a partner, because in all movies, that's how it worked, by all that was logical and right with physics...and the world. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 am

Ivan raised an eyebrow. The other wanted him to help the other down?
"Let me give you two options. You either come down yourself, or... You jump down, and I MIGHT catch you. You can chooce yourself." He really wasn't amused enough to climb the whole way up.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 am

"Haha, might? That's not very reassuring." Alfred said, shifting a bit in the ride he was in. Well this was interesting, he hadn't expected the guy to offer jumping and catching. But hey, that would work more for trust test then what he was thinking, as long as the person actually caught him that was, "I'm not jumping if you're not going to catch me!" He wasn't completely brain dead.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:54 am

He sighed again.
"Alright... Then I will catch you... Better now, da?"
Even though he really didn't like any American he had met during his life, he still didn't want to be alone. Better be even with an American, than being alone.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:01 am

Now, did he believe that? It was kind of a long way down and if he broke a bone or something that would be such a pain, and the commie didn't sound to happy about it. Should he even be putting his health in the hands of a Russian? No, no he shouldn't, but he wasn't known for working these things out, "Alright fine, but you better not drop me!" He said as he clicked the restraints holding him from not falling off. He looked down, "Okay, so I'm going to jump." He hesitated a moment though, looking at the distance.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:05 am

He looked around quickly. No zombies in sight. Then he put his pipe on the ground, and moved to a bit better spot to catch the other, of he would jump anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:12 am

Watching the other drop his weapon and move closer was a bit more convincing, so after a bit more hesitation as he went back and forth from an inner debate of 'good idea' and 'bad idea' he finally just jumped. Repeatedly thinking about the other catching him, he better. What if he didn't? Oh well, he would be near the ground here soon anyway and find out.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:16 am

He looked at the other as he jumped. He looked carefully. Then he catched the other in time, also keeping his balance pretty well. He then looked at the other, now that he was closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 am

Alfred sighed heavily as he opened his eyes to look into violet ones...they reminded him of- Alfred shook his head, laughing a bit, and moving to stand up on his own, hey they were still standing, that was kind of neat. He was shaking though from the short adrenaline high. Never jumping again, "Thanks dude!" He said, smiling brightly at the other. Wow, he was tall.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 am

He straightend his back, being now in his true hight. Only nods a bit, and then taking his pipe back. He was having a weird feelig. Like he had seen the other before...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:31 am

Right, now all he had to do was wait until the adrenaline was out of his system, perfect, though it was a nice feeling, "Okay so um, hi!" Alfred said, "Glad to see another not-so-evil survivor around." Because Russians were still evil, but if the taller was seeking redemption from his wicked ways by trying to be heroic, Alfred wouldn't judge, "If this happens again though, emergency button on ride, makes it go down. I don't want to try jumping again. So, what brings you to the amusement park?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 am

Ivan turned back to the other.
"I'm actually looking for food.... Almost any kind would be good... I haven't been eating food almost in two days..."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 am

"Two days?" Alfred asked, looking at the other with wide eyes, "How are you still alive?" How could anybody live two whole days without any food? That was terrible! "Well, you came to the right guy, I could find food in um...a place without any food, I'm just that good. Anyway, follow me, I know where to find some here." Alfred said, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:40 am

He started following the other.
"So..... Are you willing to tell me your name...?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:45 am

Alfred looked at the taller, "No! Dude, one of the main rules of zombie invasions, you don't tell others your name! You come up with other names, usually like where your heading to! It's so you don't get to attached while traveling together in case something happens to one of you! Now, since your a commie however, it would be unamerican to give you an American state name! So you can just be Russia. You can call me America, because I'm awesome and it's the most amazing code name ever!"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:52 am

Ivan sighed, and rolled his eyes.
"Whatever then... Well, America, how long have you been here if I may ask...?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am

"Like in this amusement park? A while actually, since I found it. As long as you don't turn the lights or music on it doesn't attract to many zombies, not like in the big cities anyway, so it's nice. What about you, what brings you to America?" He asked, folding his arms behind his head and looking up at the other curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:59 am

He looked at the other a bit, then slightly looked away.
"I came here, because I really couldn't be in Russia anymore... The zombies are worse in Russian than in here, America. In Russia, many of the zombies can be frozen almost completely, and the ones that can move, are pretty hard to kill. Well with a gun it would be easier, but there is that problem that I would ran our of bullets, which I did. So I came here in America. Getting a bit easier life I guess."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 pm

"Zombies are wost in Russia huh? Good to know, stay in America." Alfred said, nodding, sounded like a plain, "Though if you run out of bullets here, easy enough to find more in stores, if you can kill any zombies in between you and the ammunition. Still, it seems that you do really good damage with that pipe. I mean the way you hit the head off of that zombie, classic! It was awesome, like baseball, but that's a pipe, so whatever. Oh, here's the food court, plenty of ingredients to make like elephant ears or cotton candy, and lots of chips! Oh and twinkies and pretzels, you know, the things that don't expire."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 pm

"I see.... Although I can use guns, I still like more close combat... Getting to feel the hits that you can make almost through your whole body~" He let a slight grin appear on his face, before it changed back to so called normal state for him, this time with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next