Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 am

"Why....?" He asked, now looking at the other, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

"Well if it's not the Nazi's then it's the Commies, obviously! That's how the natural order works! Plus you said they were like, totally bad ass over there so they were probably one of the first and- hey do you want to go on one of the rides?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 am

"No thank you. And let me point out, that Russia isn't a communist country anymore." He got slightly confused about the sudden change of subject.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 am

Alfred pouted, "Your no fun." He said, before going back onto the commie topic, "Well yeah, but Communism exists still, and It's not like it's completely gone from Russia. . .wait, if their not communist what are they?" He asked in confusion, what else was there?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 am

He sighed.
"Russians.... Simply Russians.... No communists...."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 am

"But Russians are communist..." Alfred said, confused and lost. It was like Ivan was saying that jelly didn't have fruit or something. Hm...he wanted a P&J right about now, oh well, the chips had been good, "What, your saying your not communist?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 am

"Da, and I believe I'm saying it very clearly." And he was getting annoyed by this subject.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Alfred stared at Ivan blankly, not comprehending until then he brightened, "Oh, okay! I get it!" Russia was trying to redeem himself, so of course he dropped the evil that was communism on his mission!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 pm

"Good..." I think he didn't get it though....... Just a feeling.... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:12 pm

"Okay! Oh, how did you get to America by the way? I mean Russia's pretty far away ya know?" Alfred asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:17 pm

"By a plane of my own..." Seriously. He had a plane of his own, because he was one of the really rich people in Russia. He didn't like spending money too much though, only if it had a really good reason.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:22 pm

"What, seriously? You own a private plane? And you know how to fly? That's so awesome dude! You should teach me how to do that one day!" You know, after the world was renewed and all that.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 pm

He shruged.
"I guess...." Maybe not....
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 pm

"Awesome! Oh, I know where we go from here! Washington DC!" Alfred said, pointing ahead into the distance in some random direction.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 pm

"Why there...?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Alfred blinked a couple of times, registering the question, "Oh...well I kind of used to live around there and I need something that I left there after the whole zombie invasion, besides, it'd be interesting to see how it looks like now!"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 pm

"Hmmm... I guess.... But now I would rather want to rest...." He looked away again.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:46 pm

"Oh yeah, totally, I didn't mean right now." Alfred said, smiling, "I mean not like we're in a rush. There's not really any beds here though, there's cars, or using a ride of some sort to get higher in the air, or I could like totally keep watch!"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:56 pm

He looked around a bit, and then stopped, then walking to one store that was close, then getting on the roof of the store, and taking his coat off.
He might've looked almost fat with the coat, but now that it was off, he wasn't actually wearing any shirt under it, and he wasn't fat, he was just.... Big. Just big. He had muscles and all that. He was just big.
He folded his coat.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Alfred watched as Russia got on top of the stores, "Oh sure, do it the easy way!" Why hadn't he thought of that? Alfred watched as the other took off his coat, he thought the guy was like fat, but apparently not, he was actually like really muscular. Alfred stared at the other, mouth a bit agap. There were just things in this life that weren't fair.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm

There were actually couple of scars on his body also, but they looked so old that they it looked like he hadn't got them reasently.
He then sat down on the roof, put the coat on the roof as well, and lied down, using the folded coat as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Alfred shook himself out of staring, and sighed, starting to climb up to the roof as well, he was going to take a nap before Russia came anyway, and it was much easier to get up onto the roof, not that he would admit that as he climbed up and, choosing a spot that wasn't to close to the other, pillowed his head with his arm, watching the Russian.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 pm

It almost looked like he was already asleep. He was breathing calmly, his chest rising in a steady pace. He looked much more peaceful than he was awake, mostly because of his a bit childish face features. He had put the pipe next to him, and the bottle close as well.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Alfred softened his eyes...the other really did pass out quickly, he must have been tired. But Alfred was still worried that the other would leave him, a lot of people had, something about him being annoying or too loud or something and Russia had been kind of stand-offish. He was afraid that when he opened his eyes Russia would be gone.
Alfred pouted, then scooted closer the Ivan silently, pausing to see if the other moved or woke up or anything.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:27 pm

He didn't move, nor woke up. Having his hands on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next