Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 am

Looking at the two. He's still sitting on the roof, and smiles happily when notices that Ivan and the German have finished the killing and climb up.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:31 am

He was already climbing up, smiling, wanting to be with his Matthew again, and soon got there, having no trouble what so ever in climbing. He then sat down next to Matthew, and pulled the boy into a hug~
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 am

Ludwig grinned before pulling off a slight hand-spring and clinging to the edge. Ludwig pulling himself up and grinned at the two before moving off to sit at the edge to watch the park. "Interesting." he noted quietly as he watched, his back facing the others.
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 am

Blushes slightly, hugs back, smiles a bit wider.
"Thank you for killing those zombies..."
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Gilbert was still pissed. His bruder... his own gott verdam flesh and blood bruder, had left him! With that pack... he had been lucky to get out. And if he ever found him... let's just say the saviour that was his baseball bat might just make friends with his bruder's head.

He started to pass an amusement park when he noticed four people on a roof. He recognized one as... "Vesten?" He yelled before he could stop himself. He also couldn't stop himself from running over to the roof and climbing up to stare at the group.

He wasn't actually sure exactly what happened next, but he vaugely recalls running up to his brother, hugging him before slugging him in the jaw and cheek. "Sie ließ mich ficken(You f---ing left me!)!" He yelled before hugging him and sobbing, glad to see his bruder. "Mach das noch mal ... und ich werde dich töten (Do that again... and I will kill you)!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Ludwig was caught very off guard before he hugged his bruder back. "I von't east. I promise." He muttered softly into his bruder's ear. Pulling back he turned to the others. "This is mein bruder... sorry, my brother, Ea- Gilbert." Ludwig introduces.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:41 am

So many people all of a sudden, it really was surprising, but it was definitely not unwelcome, "Awesome, great fighting out there by the way!" Alfred said, smirking, "I'm America!" He said, "But I guess and all, you can call me Alfred sometimes." Only fair if he knew the others names, "But now we have two Americans and two Germans, so I don't know what to do anymore." He laughed, "Not that I mind, it's awesome having another American around!" Alfred said, beaming at Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 am

"Uhmmm.... Alfred.... Matvie is Canadian.... Not American..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 am

Blinks, lets go of Ivan, gets up, looking at Alfred. Goes to the man, smiling. Then slaps him on the cheek, almost shouts:
"I am Canadian! And you idiot, leaving like that!" Pouting.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 am

Alfred pouted, holding his cheek, "Oh come on Mattie, take a joke, I still recognize you as American because it's more awesome! And I was going to come back, swear! I was going to drag Russia back and find you!" He said, bubbling out the excuse quickly to try and sooth his brother, "I love you to much to just leave you forever! A-and I found you, see?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 am

Ludwig just stayed silent before turning and crouching on the side of the roof, looking over at the amusment park. 'I finally find people... and then it turns out that they all are... funny. In a way.' Ludwig thinks with a slight sigh. "Better zhan cannibals." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 am

Looks at the ground, mumbles:
"But you were gone for three months... And told me to wait there... I waited, Al... I waited for nothing, until it was too late!" Sobs, crouching down on his knees, hides his face, mumbling something against them.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 am

"M-mattie..." Alfred trailed off, kneeling beside the other, "I'm sorry, really I am, I didn't mean to be gone so long, I-I was about to come back, I swear! I-I met this guy Russia and was totally about to head back towards where I left you!" He still wondered how Russia knew Matthew, but that was a question for another time, when he wasn't feeling so guilty, "I really am so sorry Matt, I didn't mean to leave you there so long, I swear!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:23 am

Sobbing, mumbles quietly against his hands:
You were still gone too long...! I... I was the only one who got away..." Almost starting to cry when thinks about what happened at the suburb where he had lived with his brother, voice shaking with no control.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 am

Ivan looked at Matthew. He didn't want to see his Matthew cry. He then moves to kneel down next to Matthew and hug the boy gently.

Even though he really isn't good at comforting people, he still thought that he should do at least something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 am

Leans against Ivan, trying to calm down, mumbling something about the suburb.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 am

He gave a glance at Russia, not sure whether to be thankful or annoyed that he was comforting his brother. So the people he had left Matthew with had died...that wasn't suppose to happen, "Sorry Matthew, I didn't know...I thought you would be okay there for..." No excuse seemed worth it really. He slouched a bit in guilty defeat, muttering another quiet, "sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 am

Feeling awkward, Ludwig jumped down and took the monkey wrench with. he'd figure that with his time at the shop that he could fix a ride to work against the zombies. So, despite knowing quite well you shouldn't split up, he did and disappeared into the shadows, wary of anything.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 am

Strokes Matthew's back gently, and kisses the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 am

Okay, that may be a little too much, he looked at Russia, "How do you knew each other?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 am

"Matvie and I met in Russia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:58 am

Nods.
"He's my friend..." Mumbles. Then after a while has calmed down slightly, gets up again, goes to Alfred, and hugs his brother.
"I... I missed you, Al..." Whispers, really close to the American.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 am

Smiling softly and burying his nose into the crook of his brothers neck, he wrapped his arms around the other, pulling him tightly, but careful not the crush the other like he sometimes did, "I missed you too Mattie." He muttered, "So much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 am

Smiles, lets few tears fall again.
"You were gone too long... It feels like forever since someone called me Mattie..."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:10 am

"Well, I'm not leaving again, promise." Alfred muttered, closing his eyes and letting his hand rub small circles on Matthew's back unconsciously, "And I can call you Mattie every day from now until the end of the world...well, longer then that I suppose since that's already happened..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next