Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Alfred whistled, "Wow man, do you have issues. But I respect the fact of your attempt at redemption!" Alfred said, nodding encouragingly, "But you've got a long way to go! Now...food." All the talk of food got him hungry. He went to one of the little stands and leaned in, grabbing a bag of small Doritos chips, "You want any chips?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:38 pm

"Nyet, not really... I'm not really into the taste of chips..." He really didn't like chipc almost at all, which mind sound a bit weird...
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 pm

"Okay, whatever. What do you want then?" Alfred asked as he leaned back out and opened the bag and put a chip in his mouth, he liked savoring his chips, something odd about it since usually he packed as much food as he could into his mouth, "Feel free to look around yourself. You can eat whatever." He said, swallowing before licking the cheese of his figures. Ah, Doritos, how he loved them.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 pm

"Hmmm...." Was his only answer really, when he started to look around the place, and actually finding a place to eat a bit more.... Proper food so to speak. At least better than chips. Then he could smell something. Something very friendly to his nose.
"Something like that in a place like this...? Well my day can't get better.." He thought, and went after the smell, and going to the direction where it came from, finally going to one small shop, and going to the storage room.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Alfred tilted his head when Russia spoke, curious, and then they started walking towards one of the stores. Alfred followed curious to see what exactly the other was so keen on getting, what had drawn his attention so quickly, "What are you looking for?" He asked as he continued eating his chips and watching as Ivan went into the storage room.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Ivan didn't answer, and just went through the storage room, and then through few boxes, until he found what he was looking for, and smiled widely. Many bottles of vodka! This was just the best day in a long time!
He took one of the bottles from the box he had opened.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Alfred stared blankly, "Really? Vodka? Are you serious? You really are Russian, I thought you said you were hungry! And alcohol not the best thing to indulge in while there's an apocalypse!" Alfred said, he just could believe that the other was so...there were no words to describe it.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 pm

"Hey, I've been without vodka for almost a damned week, and now that I finally found some, I'm going to enjoy it." He said, taking one bottle inside his coat, and then opening one, and taking a swing. Oh how he loved vodka~
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:22 pm

"Oh, well a week" Alfred deadpanned, rolling his eyes, "Vodka addict. Why do I always get put up with the most random- hey if they have vodka maybe they have some pepsi!" Thought process completely cut off in the prospect of such a thing, he started looking through the boxes himself with hope.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

He rolled his eyes, and got to drink the vodka a bit, enjoying the taste, and the burning feeling in his throat that he had missed so much.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Alfred sat in the dark corner when his search proved fruitless, munching on his chips with less enthusiasm now, "No pepsi...none...no coke either. What a cruel world this is, the Russian gets his Vodka, why can't I get something?" Alfred muttered more complaints to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:41 pm

He chuckled a bit to the American, continuing to drink his vodka, and then going outside.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Alfred looked around at the chuckle about to make a comeback when he saw the other leaving, scrambling to his feet, he followed the other quickly, catching up, he wasn't about to let Russia out of his sights in fear of losing them, he was about one hair sliver away from finding a rock and making that his best friend and calling it Spalding. He needed some sort of interaction, and then Russia had showed up, "So, what are we going to do from here on out?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:56 pm

He stopped.
"We...?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Alfred frowned, stopping with him as he crunched up the now empty bag, "Yeah, that's what I said, isn't it? Anyway, are you heading somewhere in particular or just wondering around? Either way I don't really mind, I got nothing better to do then sit around here all day."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

"I don't have anything in mind particularly..."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Alfred hummed, "Well I don't either, but we have to have some sort of plan, right? Like save the world from the zombies and all that?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 pm

"I don't myself much have a plan, but to live..." He said, before he started walking, so he would be able to take a look around a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Alfred started walking again as well, following him, "Yeah, that's an important part of everything, but still, saving the world sounds pretty awesome to me."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:23 pm

"And how exactly did you think you could save the world, hm?" He looked around a bit while he spoke, making a note of everything he thought was important.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm

"Kill all the zombies obviously. That or start an underground civilization with survives. Of course if there was a chick involved then build up the race again! That's always what happens when the world attacks!" Didn't Ivan see any zombie movie?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:36 pm

"Hmmm-mm... I see..." He on answered while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:46 am

Alfred nodded, "Good, for a moment there I was worried you didn't get it." He said, sighing in relief, "Now, in order to do that, we're going to have to know what caused the zombies to manifest in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:58 am

"I would say that maybe it's some kind of virus....."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:54 am

"Yes, but it probably started out with some government testing . . .or aliens. But in most cases with zombies it's the government and some scientist working on things like that!" Alfred said, nodding in agreement with himself, "Usually I'd say Nazi's cause they do all sort or experimentation, but their gone, so I'm going to say Russia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)   Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to have fun..? (attn. Anyone)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next