Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:12 pm

"That's no wonder because you're making me blush all the time..." Mumbles quietly, smiles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:35 pm

"Making you blush all the time, huh.....?"
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 am

"Oui, you are..." His eyes closed, maybe even blushing more because didn't really mean to say that out loud so that Ivan would hear.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am

Ivan chuckles a bit, keeping his cheek against Matthew's. It was so warm.

"I love warmth...." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 am

"You love warmth...?" A bit confused because Ivan said that so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 am

"Да..... I love warmth.... It's something what I don't have anymore...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 am

"I see.." Feels somehow sorry for Ivan. Not able to feel warmth anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 am

"I sometimes don't understand you humans.... So busy with your lifes, trying to have something to do all the time if you're not sleeping... You humans don't often stop and enjoy your life which you still have. You have to be moving all the time.... That is what I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:30 am

"I don't understand that either..." Smiles a bit.
"My family members are always busy with something... They don't understand how short life actually is... And they even yell at me sometimes if I stop for a while to enjoy life..." Then thinks a bit.
"I wonder if papa is alright... He was a bit sick when I left home..." Looks at the ground, slightly worried and sad now that he thought about his family.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 am

"Family........" Almost whispers that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:30 am

"Oui... I have papa, dad and brother..." Looks down when says the last one.
"I had to run away from him..." Bites his lower lip so wouldn't cry.
"D-do you have family, Ivan...?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:31 am

Is silent for a while, then.
"I have two sisters. Big sister, and little sister. I haven't seen them in many years..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 am

"So... You don't know how they are doing at the moment...? Or even if they have families... Or... If they have changed into werewolves or vampires...?"
Thinks: How awful...
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 am

"I do not know any of those things......" Closing his eyes, rests his head on Matthew's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 am

"I'm starting to feel sorry for your loss... Since you can't meet with your family..." Strokes Ivan's hair a bit with his warm hand.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 am

"Hmmmm....." Leans to the touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:12 am

"But maybe some day you'll meet them again..." Smiling, keeps stroking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:19 am

"Maybe........" Leans a bit against Matthew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 am

Hesitates for a while, but then lightly kisses Ivan's head. He isn't sure even himself why, but he just feels like it's the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:26 am

Blinks, and then moves his head slowly to look at Matthew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Turns to look away, tackles:
"I-I'm s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 pm

"You don't have to be sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:55 am

"R-really...? But... I did something so weird..."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 am

"Да. Really. You don't have to be sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:52 am

Nods slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)   Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering information, and meeting new people (attn. Anyone)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next